Intelligent Skin Cream Concealer Shade 280C
Deep with cool undertones
- Shade Description:
- Deep with cool undertones
- 3 Things:
- CAMOUFLAGING + LONG-LASTING + SOOTHING
Our concealer isn’t just your reliable camouflage companion. It’s packed full of actives including Hydrachrysum™ + Phytoserene which work together to help improve hydration and soothe your skin.
Why our scientists love it
“We want our concealer to have a visible, lasting benefits for your skin, so we’ve included actives at a functional level. Think of it as the ultimate synergy between skincare and makeup.”
- Hydrachrysum™ – The long-term hydrator
- Tazman Pepper™ AF – The sensitive skin tamer
- Allantoin – The hardworking skin healer
- Phytoserene – The anti-inflammatory protector
- Squalane – The skin barrier builder
- Aloe Vera Leaf Powder – The soother and smoother
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract (Kakadu Plum) – The eco-friendly vitamin C source
- Vitamin E – The powerful antioxidant
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
aqua/water/eau, undecane, tridecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyglyceryl-3, polyricinoleate, C10-18 triglycerides, disteardimonium hectorite, glyceryn, polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, isoamyl laurate, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, sorbitan isostearate, phytosterols, sodium chloride, squalane, ethylhexylglycerin, mica, sodium dehydroacetate, hydrogenated lecithin, allantoin, tocopherol (vitamin e), sodium phytate, terminalia ferdinandiana fruit extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, helianthus annuus seed oil/helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tasmania lanceolata (tazman pepper™) fruit/leaf extract, alumina, magnesium oxide, helichrysum (hydrachrysum™) stoechas callus culture lysate, sodium benzoate, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, alcohol, citric acid. [may contain/peut contenir (+/-): titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
Earth + Impact
When your concealer’s come to the end of its life – simply separate the parts and pop them in your domestic recycling. Easy.
- Dab on the areas where you want more coverage
- Use the Small Buffing Brush or Precision Brush to lightly blend
- Layer to build coverage