Intelligent Skin Cream Foundation SPF20 Shade 270W
Deep with warm undertones
- Shade Description:
- Deep with warm undertones
- 3 Things:
- HYDRATING + BUILDABLE 3D MATTE FINISH + VEGAN
- Make Up Artists Love:
- "This foundation does great things for your skin. It'll give a long-lasting, flawless finish, keep your skin looking hydrated, and is easy to recycle once you're down to the last drop."
- PDP Video:
Why our makeup artists love it
"This foundation does great things for your skin. It'll give a long-lasting, flawless finish, keep your skin looking hydrated, and is easy to recycle once you're down to the last drop."
Why our scientists love it
“We’ve added active ingredients at functional levels. Why? Because we want you to experience visible benefits for your skin long after you’ve taken your foundation off.”
- Blue Shield® – The protector from blue light and infra-red radiation
- Floraglo™ lutein – The antioxidant hydrator
- Hydrachrysum™ – The long-term hydrator
- Squalane – The moisturiser
- Vitamin C – The collagen synthesis promoter + skin brightener
- Titanium dioxide + Zinc oxide – The eco-friendly UVA, UVB + blue light protector
- Vitamin E – The powerful antioxidant
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
aqua/water, zinc oxide, undecane, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, isoamyl laurate, tridecane, glycerin, squalane, disteardimonium hectorite, titanium dioxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate, mica, sorbitan isostearate, ethylhexylglycerin, capsicum annuum (red bell pepper) fruit extract, sodium chloride, sodium dehydroacetate, silica, sodium phytate, ascorbyl glucoside (vitamin c), hydrogenated lecithin, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), carthamus inctorius seed oil /carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, alumina, magnesium oxide, sodium benzoate, helichrysum stoechas callus culture lysate (hydrachrysum), xanthophylls, citric acid, xanthan gum, sodium salicylate, acacia senegal gum, tocopherol, potassium sorbate [may contain (+/-): ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 (iron oxides)].
Earth + Impact
When your foundation has come to the end of its life - simply separate the parts and pop the frosted glass tube in your domestic recycling.
As for the pump and the inner pouch, send those back to us - we'll be able to recycle them responsibly.
- Dot a small amount onto your cheeks, chin, and forehead
- Use the Buffing Brush or Foundation Brush to lightly blend
- Add more to the areas you want extra coverage (treat it just like a concealer)
- Mist our 3-in-1 Face Mist to set and lock in moisture