Limited Edition Brush Set
- 3 Things:
- FLAWLESS FINISH + PLANET RESPONSIBLE + VEGAN FRIENDLY
- Make Up Artists Love:
- “These brushes feature our original sized brush heads, so you won’t have to compromise on performance, with travel-sized handles which make them easy to take on the go”.
- PDP Video:
Why our makeup artists love it
“These brushes feature our original sized brush heads, so you won’t have to compromise on performance, with travel-sized handles which make them easy to take on the go”.
Why our scientists love it
“Our brushes are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, so can be used by everybody with confidence. We’ve also included a vegan soap so it’s easy to keep them clean.”
Makeup Brush Cleanser: Cocos Nucifera Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Citronellol. 30g / 1.016 oz
Earth + Impact
Our brush handles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled packaging waste, with a 100% recycled aluminium ferrule + are produced in 100% green energy, with synthetic fibres mirroring our existing range.
- To keep your brush in best condition, wash with the cleanser when required.
- Be sure to avoid water seeping into where the brush connects with the handle
- Keep your brush handle dry at all times to ensure longevity
How to use your Makeup Brush Cleanser:
- Wet your brush with lukewarm water + sweep through the brush cleanser.
- Using circular motions, gently rotate your brush on the cleansing pad until it starts to foam (repeat for stubborn product build-up)
- Rinse, squeeze out excess water + leave to dry naturally over the edge of any surface